Thursday 31 May, 2007

An Officer Without A Uniform

Woke up to realize that I need to buy white shirts with shoulder flaps for epaulettes and get another layer of stripes put on the blazer (Yes I've moved up the ranks). Braved the heat and crowds to get to a shop that sells naval uniforms. Realised midway that I have no money: not in my wallet, not in the bank. So, as of now, I'm an officer without a uniform. Five days to go until I join. Lets see if I can come up with some money for the darn white shirts and the stripes. Or maybe, if anyone reads this, you can donate me some money. The captain will not be pleased if his 2nd officer does not have his uniform. Maybe I'll get to come home early ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well...I just made you about 10 cents richer:)...I'm sure Avs is on her way to the shop if she read this:)

asgardjunkie said...

Muchas gracias. Yup bought the shirts yesterday :). BTW leaving 4th early morning so I'll see u at my shaadi. Take care. Regards to Sharbani.

satyajit said...

bon voyage!